Re: LF: Re: Activity from Deutschlandfunk Antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Activity from Deutschlandfunk Antenna
From: "Brian Rogerson" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:12:44 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Very pleased to report that the signal is now being received on 136.5KHz
both in Coruña and Porto, and in Porto it is "just" audible in the noise on
the loudspeaker.  Brian

Dear LF Group,

While talking to Alan on the phone I was lucky enough to hear
the transmission start up from the background noise of his receiver
and even I was able to read DJ.  I have never heard hand speed
cw on LF before in spite of Mal's optimistic predictions.  On
136.52KHz and Argo 3 seconds there is a weak but unidentifiable
signal.

If at all possible to send a little QRSS for those listening in North
West Iberia it would be very much appreciated.

Best 73 and good luck, Brian