LF: Who did the summer/winter noise comparsion?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Who did the summer/winter noise comparsion?
From: "PC" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 17:05:13 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Folks,

I have done some searching but cannot find the data. Some one,  I believe on
this reflector had done some long term noise testing on the LF freq. during
a summer and a winter.  I remember seeing the graphs nicely done on a
webpage comparing time (days, months) to noise reading.  This was done on a
selective voltmeter to the best of my knowledge.

Can anyone point me in the direction of that page?  Or perhaps has info on
the test?

Thank you

This data may also be avaiable in another form such as Terman or Reference
dta for engineers but I would like to compare thqat with the collected data.
Seems that this data would also be very geograhically dependent

Thank you

PaulC
W1VLF