LF: Loop update

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Loop update
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:57:19 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I have updated the loops pages on my website
(http://www.dsergeant.btinternet.co.uk/loops.htm) with new information supplied
by
Mike G3LHZ, and would appreciate comments.

It seems activity on 136 is at an all time low.  I put out several calls on
Saturday
morning with no results, though I did hear Dick PA0SE calling several times
(sorry
Dick, I know my loop doesn't quite reach you!!).  But nothing else was heard at
all.
It may be that some were occupied elsewhere (my spies tell me some chaps were
kicking
a ball around somewhere), but one can only hope activity will increase again
soon.

73s Dave G3YMC
[email protected]
[email protected]