Re: LF: Bandplan

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Bandplan
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:49:11 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Dick,

Have a look at Geri's homepage : http://www.qru.de/bandplan.htm

Just some minor differences with your proposal, but it seems best to me if we can get the "violins tuned" in all countries.

73, Rik ON7YD

At 10:17 27/06/2002 +0200, you wrote:
To All from PA0SE

Our national amateur radio society VERON every two years brings out a Vademecum (handbook, manual).

I have been asked to write the chapter on LF.

In the previous edition (year 2000) the chapter on LF included a bandplan:

135,7-136,0 kHz:    local tests and temporary beacon transmissions
 136,0-137,1 kHz:    normal CW
 137,5-137,6 kHz:    non-CW modes (PSK31, RTTY, etc.)
 137,7-137,8 kHz:    slow CW (QRSS)

Is it still considered valid or would it be better not to mention it?

Or could you recommend a different text?

Suggestions are welcome!

73, Dick, PA0SE