LF: Re: USA on 136 and Prop reports

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: USA on 136 and Prop reports
From: "PC" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 14:55:10 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Alan,
I am sorry to hear that you had a hardware problem, but when I saw your
description of the wallet opening process,  I laughed heartily for a good
couple of minutes.  Just what I needed to brighten up a otherwise gloomy
day.

Please keep us abreast of the situation should anything break

" I did not immediately realise by my modem was
faulty, so no access to the net until I had used the laser cutting torch to
free the titanium bands on my wallet and given the moths a test-flight. The
new hardware is now installed"

PaulC
W1VLF