Re: LF: RE: Re: RE: Re: Re: [Lowfer] RE: litz wire

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Re: RE: Re: Re: [Lowfer] RE: litz wire
From: "BOB RIESE" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 11:42:42 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>

Thank you for the help in the soldering problem my friend but I do not
wish
to continue a dialog of 70% unmeasured, and unverified BS.

Regards
Bill
It was starting to make my head ache too   HAR

Any up dates on the time to publish the final chapter on the Loop  ??
looks like the FCC is going to make it hard fer folks to radiate 1 Watt
and the loop is going to be my answer when the time comes to 137 Khz

( is that a verb  ??  )

Oh ,,, its efforts from folks like you that give interest to folks like ME !

Bob  K3DJC