Re: LF: DCF39 ...on low power ??

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DCF39 ...on low power ??
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 20:10:12 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
To All from PA0SE

Alan, G3NYK wrote:

Hi all, can someone nearer the site of our 'friendly' utility station please
confirm (or refute !) that either transmission has been taken over by
another site, or that the power has been reduced.  Brian ICT1DRP) is seeing
about a 6dB drop in signal which happened suddenly on Sunday morning, and
has not yet returned. It is not a problem at Brian's site as all other
channels on the logger are showing normal levels.

I measure the usual field strength at my QTH: just over 2 mV/m.

73, Dick, PA0SE