Re: LF: change

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: change
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 18:36:11 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 4/8/02 9:01:20 PM GMT Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

[email protected] writes:

<< Netscapeonline is going QRT soon, it appears AOL is taking over. I have
changed to VIRGIN and it seems to work well so far. >>

I hate to tell you this, Mal, but AOL has owned Netscape for years.  Now that
they're the AOLTimeWarnerTurnerCNNCompuServeNetscape&maybesoonRedHatLinux
megalopoly, they're integrating what they own very tightly and are taking
over everything else as quickly as possible, too.  As Glorious Leader Steve
Case likes to say to us members in his weekly thought-wave messages, "Prepare
to be absorbed into the collective consciousness, puny earthlings!"

John

Resistance is futile...........

[email protected]