RE: LF: Ground loss diffferences between loops and verticals

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Ground loss diffferences between loops and verticals
From: "WE0H" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 17:33:26 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Get that bottom run at least 5' up from the ground and it will work much
better. Do you have any trees to string the #12 wire in??? I have a LF loop
with the top run at 60 to 70'. The bottom run is adjustable for testing
purposes. It is strung over two big trees per Bill Ashlock's advise. I call
it my Ashlock loop.
73's,
Mike>WE0H
http://www.geocities.com/we0h/lf.html