Re: LF: GPS Locked source

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: GPS Locked source
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:57:17 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 19:44 16/02/2002 +0000, you wrote:
I've made a few mods to the GPS locked source after finally calculating the
PLL parameters rather than relying on guesswork, sorry should read
experimental determination, so the residual phase jitter is now improved.

In usual 'JNT style I didn't keep details of who was sent the constructional
info, so if you want an update can you contact me directly please.

Andy  G4JNT

Dear Andy,

I can't remember if I asked you before for the details of you GPS locked source, but if I did I've lost them as usual... please could you send them to me?

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU