Re: LF: Re: Activity please

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Activity please
From: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 21:11:04 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Jim.

I must let you into a secret...
You have the details all correct but the normal operator's name is Jim. It
was me at the key, and my TX. I just wanted to see what could be done on LF
with minimum effort. We slung a wire over the roof and tuned it up against
the central heating. When I worked you we only had 1.25A up the aerial. I
later got it up to 2A but we didn't work anyone else.

Cheers.
Dave G3YXM.