Re: LF: Where are you?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Where are you?
From: "f5maf" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 17:22:48 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Thank you Wolf for your answer.

Yes more QRM on this band!

Noise: S7 to S9
DCF 49: S9 / S9+5
With converter and TS 570 + 250Hz filter on 14 MHz.

It seem that Jeff live in north of France?
Me, in south! (10 Kms from TOULOUSE).
I had QSO with some G stations, DL stations and I stations but only in QRSS mode (3s) with 300W and T antenna.
Now I have only a 80 m loop!
Perhaps it's possible to have QSO (only in QRSS) with this antenna.
If I receive something on 137.3  this night or tomorrow morning, It will interesting to continu.

For resume:
CW around 136.5
Jason mode on 137.3
QRSS mode 135.9 and 137.7