RE: Re LF: Transmit loops Anyone ???

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Re LF: Transmit loops Anyone ???
From: "WE0H" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 21:59:42 -0600
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Mike,
For our Part-5 experimenters license, there is no antenna limit. That is why
I will be putting up a big loop for such use and I already have a legal
vertical for Part-15 use. I hope that the FCC will get off their butts and
give us the two bands without any antenna limits. Power doesn't matter as
the Lowfers have proven. It should be fun to work regular QSO's on LF when
it all gets settled upon. The Europeans want to work across the pond more
frequently. It will be possible with the antenna restrictions lifted and
just a bit more power.
73's,
Mike>WE0H
http://www.geocities.com/we0h/index.html