Re: LF: RE: TA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: TA
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 15:11:46 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

"Ashlock,William" wrote:

Mal,

>Has the TA tests fizzled out or is anyone still interested across in the
>USA. I would TX over this weekend if anyone was listening/watching.

Now would that TX be on the old and aging 120ft vertical or on the new loop
antenna? Might perk up my RX interest if it would be the loop. <G>

Bill its going to be the vertical. At UK rf power levels trying to get
1w erp
radiated the matching components, especially capacitors are going to be
problem. Look out for me tonight on 135.922 khz approx, plus or minus in
case
others are also around the freq.

73 de Mal/G3KEV

Bill in the USA.

This footnote confirms that this e-mail message has been scanned for
the presence of known computer viruses by the MessageLabs Virus
Control Centre. However, it is still recommended that you use
local virus scanning software to monitor for the presence of viruses.