RE: LF: loops

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: loops
From: "WE0H" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:07:45 -0600
Sender: <[email protected]>
What the heck, go with a 1w signal like the US guys use. You will be
surprised as to how many stations you can still work if they have a decent
receiver and antenna on their end. This way you won't have to use any Wahoo
sized components in your matching box. I think that I can safely say that we
are all waiting patiently to hear your results with a decent sized loop like
you put up.
73's es gud luk,
Mike>WE0H
http://www.geocities.com/we0h/index.html