LF: Re: R: Re: R: Loop Conductors and proximity effect Rdc Rac

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: R: Re: R: Loop Conductors and proximity effect Rdc Rac
From: "PC" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:19:29 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Cesare,

Thank for the information on the proximity effect.  It looks likes that the
spacing between conductors needs to be quite a bit less than I was
estimating.  This makes building the antenna significantly easier than first
thought.

After searching the web I found nothing at all relating to the calculations
needed to determine spacing.
Also very impressive webpage you have.  Thank you for having an English
version.

Thank you again
Paulc
W1VLF