LF: Re: QRSS on 137.65kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: QRSS on 137.65kHz
From: "john sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 05:51:25 -0500 (EST)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Geri, Hi Giulio, Hi Guys,
At Geri's suggestion, I will change my transmit frequency to 137.69kHz to get into the window of listening stations. I was simply trying to keep clear of other activity which I know takes place on 137.7.

So my schedule will be QRSS10 each weekday on 137.69 from 16.00 to 19.00 and later if possible.
Looking forward to some QSOs.

Will listen out for you Giulio IK2DED after 20.30 and call if I hear you.
73, John, G4CNN