LF: RU6LWZ

To: "rsgb rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RU6LWZ
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 18:16:56 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dropped into the shack at 1525 utc, daytime and RU6LWZ  was booming in
both aurally and visual. Signals very strong and solid all day no qsb
etc. I took some screen shots but do not have a web page to display
these shots. They could be sent if required as an attachment to those
interested.
There were a number of stations calling you ED but you did not respond
to any of them when I was monitoring. I also called you on 7025 khz for
a xband qso but you did not respond either. Seems your receiving was not
working. There were some very strong EU stations calling and I am
surprised that you did not copy them.
The RX equipment here was a SPM-12 level meter RX with 20 hz b/width
followed by a DSP audio unit and ARGO prog on PC.- 3 sec dot.
Antenna 1600 sq meter loop paralledl tuned, optimum direction East/West.

Hope ED you get your receiver fixed soon hi
de Mal/G3KEV/IO94SH