LF: Antenna down at G6RO

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Antenna down at G6RO
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 08:15:58 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
I have received a message via GW4ALG  from Ron G6RO to say that the strong
winds of
this week resulted in damage to his LF antenna, and Ron is currently QRT on 136
kHz.

He will repair his antenna system as soon as possible, but we are not sure
when the work is likely to be completed.

No damage at my QTH apart from fence panels, however the QRM from my neighbours
TV
has got much worse and the band is unusable during much of the waking hours.  My
neighbour is off sick at the moment, hopefully the situation will improve when
he is
back at work.

73s Dave G3YMC
[email protected]