LF: PSK31 Tests on Tuesday evening

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: PSK31 Tests on Tuesday evening
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:53:57 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Jim and group,

M0BMU's test transmission is still going on, and -a bit to my surprise- at this moment
I can copy it 100 percent from my home QTH with a small ferrite antenna, 5 meters away from the PC monitor, connected to a TS850, and using WinPSK31 to receive it.

Maybe this has been already sent to the reflector, but...

TEST de MØBMU MØBMU MØBMU
PSK31 mode from Jim, MØBMU
QTH Hatfield Loc IO91VR
12ØØW PEP into ant 9m high inv L
estimated ERP 4ØØmW
Pse E- eail to [email protected],
Or phone .... <<<

Earlier on there was '4-corner QSO' with G4JNT, DK8KW, M0BMU and myself with interesting propagation effects, possibly a result of the Aurora (which produced good propagation on 2mtrs tonight). Unfortunately I could not see Andy at the waterfall and he couldn't hear me, so thanks to Jim for the QSP.

73,  Wolf
  DL4YHF // DF0WD

... with the fingers no longer frozen, but it was good fun ! ..