LF: Toroid cores

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Toroid cores
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:29:17 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello group

The old, but reliable, 3C85 series of toroids are now becoming difficult to find.
As I'm still getting the odd enquiry or two, I've decided to re-stock some of the popular sizes but in the new 3C90 material.

I have ordered, for delivery in 3 weeks:

58mm  (1kW)   42mm (400W)  and 25mm (?W) toroids.

Prices seem similar to the 3C85 series but I will update my web-site shortly.

Ref: The G3YXM pre-amp design. -   I have not been able to located a suitable variable inductor to replace the obsolete Toko unit in Dave's design.

If anyone has had any luck with a replacement, I would be interested in the details.

Thanks

David  G0MRF