LF: RSGB HF & IOTA International Convention 2002: Call for Papers

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RSGB HF & IOTA International Convention 2002: Call for Papers
From: "John W Gould" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:59:18 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Over the last few years this annual convention has been an occasion where
amateurs interested in LF have met and exchanged views and shared their
knowledge on LF operating, technical and experimental matters.  I am
chairing the organising committee this year, after taking a back seat last
year on account of other commitments.  I intend to make the event even
better this year for those interested in LF, thus am issuing a copy of the
announcement that will appear in the March RadCom, the RSGB, CDXC and IOTA
websites, onto this list.

--

CALL FOR PAPERS
Papers are invited for the RSGB International HF and IOTA Convention to be

--

In addition to the above I would be interested to hear personal views on how
to improve the LF content of the convention.  We need to retain those

Suggestions please direct to me, rather than clog up this list, to
[email protected]

73 John, G3WKL