Re: LF: ZL6QH tests 22 March

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ZL6QH tests 22 March
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 19:01:45 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

Vernall wrote:

Hi all,

ZL6QH will be on for a beacon transmission in the 136 kHz band, including
the period 0500 to 1900 UTC on 22 March.  This includes the overnight period
in ZL, which is Saturday night till Sunday morning ZL local time.

More details will be posted nearer to the time.  The expectation is to use
the same frequency and format as for the 15 December test.  ZL6QH is the
only ZL station with permission to use the 136 kHz band.

A week later it is expected that a number of ZL stations will be
transmitting using frequencies around 180 kHz.

Hi Bob
Pse remind me of the freq and times that you stn will be active, qrs speed etc.
also your QRA locator or exact qth/lat/long so that I can calculate the optimum
possible time for me to hear/see you on screen. Can you work xband, say listen
on 14 mhz?
73 de Mal/G3KEV/9V1OY/VS6HI

73, Bob ZL2CA