LF: Web-Post

To: "rsgb rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Web-Post
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 16:25:48 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Your web post is a great idea and lets us on this side of the Atlantic
see if we are making it and the progress throughout the night. I also
check the web post of Dex/W4DEX both very useful.
I will be active tonight again from about 2130 - 2400 utc looking for
xband qso's TX/RX on 7025 khz as well as the 136 khz band. Will be
looking especially for those USA stations that sent me reports and
screen shots  last night but did not call for xband, please call
tonight.
Worked so far VE1ZJ, W1TAG and W4DEX. The most distant from me so far is
6277.5km
(3923miles) according to the Buckmaster info, not yet checked with GPS.
Thanks to all engaged in this activity for the excitement.
de Mal/G3KEV