Re: LF: Re: m-FSK: SNR vs bandwidth

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: m-FSK: SNR vs bandwidth
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 23:36:00 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 1/3/02 3:09:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

<< So in summary, I believe that extending LF DX achievements will be best
served by developing a BPSK or DBPSK scheme. >>

Interesting that we appear to be coming full-circle to what LowFERs in the States had been playing with for over a decade. Yet, what exactly are we looking at in the way of practical BPSK? Low data rates and BPSK are a very demanding combination, after all. Bit rates slower than about 1/second never really caught on here. And where could we get a clear definition of Differential BPSK, please?

73,
John KD4IDY