LF: Re: Request to any (relative) OTs out there !

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Request to any (relative) OTs out there !
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 12:06:06 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Talbot Andrew wrote:

I'm looking for the reference to the Huff-Puff stabilisation scheme, and in
particular the improved Mark 2 modified version that, seem to recall,
employed a counter rather than a simple flip-flop.  It almost certainly
appeared in Radio Communication in the 1970s, and from what I remember of
talk in my local radio club in those days, was probably around 1973 - 74.

Maybe you already know it, but, are you aware of this page ?
http://www.hanssummers.com/radio/huffpuff/contents.htm

Lot of useful information on the Huff & Puff technique.

73  Alberto  I2PHD