LF: Re: QSO records and other blether

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: QSO records and other blether
From: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 20:32:10 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Mal et al.

I have "The Matrix" on my web-site, it doesn't cater for 1-ways and I've not
added many cross-bands but it's supposed to be a record of the first QSO
between each pair of countries. If anyone knows of any that aren't recorded,
please let me know.

It's at http://www.wireless.org.uk/matrix.htm

By the way, my remark about Andy's transmission was "tongue in cheek", I
think a problem we have on this reflector is that people are too ready to
take things literally and go off on a wobbler....
Too many colloquialisms?

A new campaign!
Let's make Sunday, "CW actrivity day", people listen then and if they hear
nothing they won't bother to get on the band.....

73.
Dave
G3YXM.

Hi All
Is there anyone out there keeping any records about TA activity and
countries worked by LF operators. >