LF: RE: Re: New band plan

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re: New band plan
From: "Gasparik Richard" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 14:32:29 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi LF-ers...

    Only for information. I have worked Szigy YO2IS two times, but always on 137.7 (yes, in QRSS  part of the band), because between 136.0 and 137.5 is very strong QRM in Szigy's QTH Timisoara (loc. KN05PS). In a different part of Europe is a different QRM. We still don't have to much informations from eastern Europe. Who knows how the band looks like in Russia, Ukraine or Greece. Bandplan is OK, but if the local conditions don't allow you make a QSO, you may arrange a sked with the station in another part of the band. Szigy YO2IS heard me cq-ing on 136.9 with good signal, but in a lot of QRM. He only transmitt "QSY 137.7" and we had to move up. Boys, it's up to you.

73 de Rich OM2TW