Re: LF: CFH

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: CFH
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 18:45:26 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

Laurie Mayhead wrote:

Looks like its back!  137.0kHz at 1530.   73s Laurie.
Great to hear you and VE1ZJ make your first xband qso last night on 136/7025 khz and in a very short time, no hanging about !!
You probably heard my xband as well at 60 sec dot that took less than an hour, think this is now my
5 th qso with John ranging from 2 sec dot - 60 sec dot all solid contacts, in the minimum time for the speed of transmission.
Surprised more UK operators do not work xband and seem to prefer beacon mode. You cannot beat the excitement of a real time QSO.
Try xband with W1TAG and W4DEX both experts at this game.
de MAL/G3KEV