LF: Odp: Re: BOOK

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Odp: Re: BOOK
From: "Richard S Hill" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 22:02:11 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Spoken like a true Aussie!

Gud on yer mate!

RSH
----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Olney <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 8:39 PM
Subject: LF: Re: BOOK

G'day Mal (alias BIG KEV, or maybe not),

>     The book published here today by a man from AUS could be a best
> seller.
> The Lazymans CW for LF
>  It could rival the LF paperback already in circulation, and selling at
> a big price.
> The public would buy anything.

Is that the best you can do ?    No denial that you are now a
self-proclaimed proficient lazy man's CW operator ? (oops - you can't do
that :-).    No denial that you are a self-proclaimed Grade 3 operator ?
(oops - you can't do that :-).     No denial that you cause QRM by running
60 second dots at high power ? (oops - you can't do that :-).    No denial
that you are just an appliance operator ? (oops - you can't do that :-).
All that would require you to disagree with yourself.   Must be confusing.

Saddest of all is there is no acknowledgement that you are riding on the
backs of the very pioneers you harangued in the past.    My worst fears
have
been realised - apparently the only big thing about you is the artificial
erections you drone on about ad nauseam  (I thought I might try Latin as
you
apparently have difficulty with your native tongue - even when you type it
yourself :-).

You have proved to at least my self that I was wrong.   I have been using
the very affectionate nickname "BIG KEV".     That is quite obviously
inappropriate as your failure to properly give due credit to the pioneers
proves.    I need to get realistic and change that to "small mal".    I
thought (because of your difficulty reading your native tongue) to utilise
other languages to represent that affectionate nickname.    For example
"der
Kleine Mal" - this rhymes with "decliner Mal", but that was ambiguous as
you
have certainly declined to credit those whose work you have used to your
own
advantage, however, you didn't decline to harangue those same benefactors
in
the past.   Another possibility was "il piccolo Mal" - but that is too
reminiscent of yet another mode which is off the official Mal approval
list
(but keep checking - it may soon have the royal approval - like QRSS :-).

No, it will just have to chance my arm with your native language (which I
am
assuming is English) and move forward with the use of the very
affectionate
nickname of "petite mal".

Yours affectionately
Steve VK2ZTO