Re: LF: 135921kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 135921kHz
From: "valerio gabbani" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:40:35 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
john currie wrote:

Hi Valerio , i think I saw you last night for the first time. Condx were
poor But "IK" stands out.  Were you on at that time ( around 0530)?
Picture to follow
  73 de John VE1ZJ

VALERIO wrote:

> John ant the others on the other side,
> please look for me on 135921kHz starting at 4:00 UTC 13/01/2002
>
> '73 IK5ZPV, Valerio
John,
yes,i was transmitting. I started much later just around 5:30 UTC untill
6:30, so you copied only the beginning of my transmission.
The power i use is limited to 1,5 kW by corona discharge at the ends of
my T vertical 15 mt high, 100 mt long.

Thank you for the report John, hope for a x-band qso soon.

'73 IK5ZPV, Valerio