Re: LF: Re: G3YXM's Jason test sigs

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: G3YXM's Jason test sigs
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:24:38 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Alberto and group,

Many thanks for the adjustable center frequency, especially for TX !

I think it's important to use a quite high audio frequency, so that all harmonics of the AF signal are outside the transmitters passband.
Also great to have a slow version now. I tried V0.9 on a 266MHz P2 and could not decode the signal, so will try to download V0.91 from Dave's site. Indeed, QSL.NET seems to have a hard time, it took 5 attempts to get Jason V0.9 (too busy distributing Jason ? :-)

I will try to be QRV at the weekend. Time for a 2-way QSO ?

Greetings, and hope to hear / see / read   you later

73  Wolf DL4YHF.