LF: UK-NZ Beacon

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: UK-NZ Beacon
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 18:40:54 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
I would like to try some Beacon transmissions from tomorrow (ie in about 22 hours time) on 135,921.5Hz. Time will correspond with UK/NZ sunset/sunrise ie grey line.
I will start at 1600utc and continue until 1800 utc. I will be using 120sec QRSS, 2:1
dash dot ratio, and will send "Q's" only with ident.between. Each Q will take 20mins to send and hopefully any path opening will be long enough to get one Q through. Its a long shot I know but worth trying, and I hope someone down there will be able to set up ARGO and try a few captures.
T/A
Since I now have the TX set up for 136, I will also have a go at T/A tonight around
2200/2300, DFCW30. I will listen on 7030 in case anyone wants to try a cross band QSO.  73s Laurie.