LF: Strange signal on 135 kHz...

To: "Rsgb_Lf_Group \(E-mail\)" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Strange signal on 135 kHz...
From: "Gasparik Richard" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:21:47 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi LF-ers...

        During the weekend I had a lot of QRM on the band. It looks like
crossmodulation from AM broadcast. I switched the radio in AM mode and I
have heard Czech Radio 1. This radio is on 270 kHz, but now with very strong
wide AM signal on 135 kHz. First I thought that something is wrong with my
radio, but I have tested it with lowpass filter and bandpassfilter in front
of my receiver. Something has been wrong on the other side. Ruda OK1DTN told
me, that he have the same problem. I was nearly unpossible to hear something
on 136 kHz. Anybody have the same problem this weekend ?

73 de Rich OM2TW