Re: LF: Mains hum

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Mains hum
From: "John Sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 10:07:35 -0800 (PST)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Walter,
I think the problem is with the computer.
Here I use little audio transformers (I have several made up in boxes) to
isolate the rx from the computer. It does make a big difference, but I still
see 50 or 100 Hz lines especially at VLF, practically not at all on LF.
Hoping that someone comes up with the definitive solution.
73 John, G4CNN