LF: Acty

To: "rsgb rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Acty
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 18:36:39 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
The band was full of EU acty today although I was otherwise engaged with
some new sophisticated s/ware experiments, heard a YO3 but did not have
time to listen for the full call, a couple of G stns but these are
getting scarce. G3JKV was very strong below 136 testing on beacon at 589
possibly QRO, he was stronger than another G stn from somewhere in the
South West that was calling CQ with a chirp at 437
Sorry I did not have time to respond to OK1DTN 569 and OM2TW  559
calling CQ for ages.
de G3KEV/IO94SH