LF: W and G

To: "rsgb rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: W and G
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 12:58:30 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
I have a W and G level meter SPM12.
This one has 3 b/widths of 1.74 khz, 500 hz and 25 hz but does not have
a ssb or cw facility, the output appears to be AM only.
Inside the unit I can see 8mhz and 6 mhz labels on some little boxes.
On the back panel there are 2 bnc sockets, one labelled INPUT connect
with OD-12 and the other OUTPUT labelled connect with PS-12. Is this
some sort of ext unit for an osc for cw/ssb etc
I would appreciate help from anyone that knows this unit or a similar
one.
If you could tell me the IF o/put freq of this or similar units I could
make a bfo for cw/ssb o/put.
Tnx in advance de Mal/G3KEV