Re: LF: Re: ARGO capture question

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: ARGO capture question
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:40:51 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Alberto,

I had the same problem some time ago and found it quite annoying to fool around with the 256-color mode and the color palette routines (however i still support that mode for that old 75-MHz-reptile used at DF0WD). A modern CPU moves 32-bit values as fast as 8-bit values, so why support this old mode anyway.
I would leave the routines as they are, not waste too much time for it. You might display a message box to inform the user that he is still using 256-color modes. Just a thought...

73  Wolf  DL4YHF.