RE: LF: chips

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: chips
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:36:33 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Given the choice of three cascaded doublers with all the intermediate
filtering needed, using devices based on a circuit topology even older than
the CD4046 (the diode ring or Gilbert cell multiplier even if it is in a
modern IC package) or a simple two chip PLL solution, I know which one I
would use.

Andy  G4JNT