Re: LF: Mime-Version: 1.0

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Mime-Version: 1.0
From: "john currie" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:56:17 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi   Last night watched 72.4 from 2130 til 0200 .   Saw nil
     Went to 135 for Jim saw weak es intermittent sigs until 0400 , T copy.
Then started getting whole letters. Complete call in one sequencearound 0600.
Strongest sigs from 0600 to 0655 when sigs disappeared abruptly at end of call
sequence.  I suspect tx was shut down .  Last week saw  G3AQC near your sun
rise .  You might let it run til sunrise ,if possible Will send picture direct
     73 de John VE1ZJ

James Moritz wrote:

Dear LF Group,

Transmitted last night from 2220 until 0645 on 135.923kHz. Also saw
slow-ish CW from G3KEV and G3JKV's QRP beacon, both a few Hz above my
frequency. Apart from amateur signals, I heard a "digital" signal around
135.8kHz between about 2130 and 2330 - it had multiple tones (about 8 were
visible), the spacing of which changed from time to time. It also has shown
up on CT1DRP's overnight spectrogram
(http://homepage.esoterica.pt/~brian/Gram.htm).

No reports received so far, but will try the same format again (135.923kHz,
QRSS30) tonight from about 2230 onwards.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU