Re: LF: DDH47 in slow-CW on 147.3 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DDH47 in slow-CW on 147.3 kHz
From: "Costas Krallis SV1XV" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 19:00:05 +0200
Disposition-notification-to: <[email protected]>
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 13:43 13/12/2001 +0100, you wrote:

DDH47 was trasmitting a special bulletin on 147.3 kHz in CW last night,
followed by a QRSS3 message. Their signal was really impressive here,
wonder if anybody from "DX" copied him ..

Well, I did copy them, althouh I had not the time yet to
compile the report. Do I qualify as DX? I guess not...

Costas SV1XV

| Costas Krallis SV1XV      *   LOC KM18UA                   |
| P.O.Box 3066              *   E-Mail: [email protected]        |
| GR-10210 Athens           *   PGP key: 0x3BDBBC34          |
| GREECE                    *   http://www.qsl.net/sv1xv/    |
|                           *   http://w4u.eexi.gr/~sv1xv/   |