LF: Path length estimate

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Path length estimate
From: "Vernall" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 17:48:35 +1300
Sender: <[email protected]>
John,

See below the original message, with "Sydnay".  My atlas suggested the
spelling was astray, hi hi.

Thanks for the infor on your receiving gear.  I will send you TS-850 LF tx
notes from another PC.

The calculated distance from ZL6QH to 60 E, 46 N is 15,669.4 km.  Your QTH
is a little closer to ZL than the round number geographic crossing point.
You probably have a good map for working out how much to subtract from
15,669.4 km (and rounded to the nearest km) to claim for a distance.  I
prefer not to go back and ask for another calculation of the substantive
path length.  So can you please make a suitable correction to the 15,669.4
km figure.

OK on working ZL6QH on HF.  There are a number of operators and usaually a
roster, as it is a club station.

Cheers for now,

Bob