LF: RE: Re: DDS calibration...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re: DDS calibration...
From: "Gasparik Richard" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 09:17:17 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Johan and all LF-ers...

        It's working fine. I calibrated my DDS with the reference frequency
of DCF39 on 138.830 and it looks good. On Albertos (I2PHD) spectrogram is my
frequency exact on 135.922 kHz. Just received an E-mail from CT1DRP, he
detected a short sequence unfortunately not readable easily but on the
frequency. So, thanks all for the help. I'll continue in my test. Best
regards...

73 de Rich OM2TW