LF: 73KHZ

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 73KHZ
From: "Ian Kyle" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 22:39:58 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
HI all and seasons greetings, what a wonderful time these last weeks have
been.

Despite my best endeavours, due to a concatenation of minor troubles it has
proved impossible to fulfil my promise that GI would be active before the
end of 2001. However I can at last see a light at the end of the tunnel and
as long as that light doesn't turn out to be another train coming the other
way I should be able to get QRV before the season goes completely. Being
shackless for many weeks more than reckoned has proved to be the final
straw.

As and when things get together I'll keep you all posted.

I find the recent successes in extending LFDX very exciting indeed and
bitterly regret not being able to add my three ha'pence worth (pace to Andy
and those other metric maniacs who don't know that phrase) to the
proceedings.

73 de,

Ian
GI8AYZ/MI0AYZ