LF: Re. 7FSK

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re. 7FSK
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 09:25:33 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
I saw Andys signals last night and decoded them successfully once I had
realised that the best way to do it, is as the dots emerge from the right
hand side of the screen. Trying to decode a screen full is difficult but a
moveable vertical cursor would help. Perhaps it would be better to close the
dots up even more say 0.2Hz or even 0.1Hz ,it would be easier to establish a
vert line.
Actually I found it just as easy to read 7FSK as ordinary QRSS.
So congrats to Rik and Andy for an interesting new mode.

73s Laurie