LF: Re:

To: "thierry alves" <[email protected]>, "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re:
From: "Alex Deligiannis" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 07:37:23 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Thierry I was off the internet and computing for a week now. I had big
problem with w32 virus so I spend more than 8 days to make a new
computer and using  Netscape -I learn the hard way- In my new computer I
have a SoundBlaster Live card and it's a litle insensitive above 20 KHZ
but I hope to make some wav files....
Merry Christmas to you and your family, and the same to all on the LF
Reflector. Sorry to anyone I send the virus during last weekend. 73
Alex.

thierry alves wrote:

This Thierry,I'm going to Portugal.
Good luck for the recording...
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...

Discutez en ligne avec vos amis, essayez MSN Messenger :
http://messenger.msn.fr