Re: LF: Copied your sig

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Copied your sig
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 14:03:50 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

jannsen wrote:

Jonathan Jesse schrieb:
> Hi Mal,
> Got a few nice shots of you ID last evening.  Have a screen shot if you
> would like one.  The best signal started at about 0000 UTC and ended
> abruptly at about 0050 UTC with just "G3".
> Rec Icom IC-746, antenna 1 meter active whip.

Yes I would like the screen shots please. I switched OFF at 0050 and went to bed
that is why you saw no more signal hi. Please also listen for me on 7025 khz for
xband qso with the USA.
thanks Jon for the info.

> Thanks for the beacon,
> Jon
> W1JHJ
> Plymouth, MA
> FN41qw
> http://geocities.com/ws1k.rm

Hi Mal,
I observed the same. afterwards splatters from ur qrg up in frequency abt three
Hz. one dot length.
is the PA broken down ?

PA not broken hi. Switched from 60 sec dots to 3 sec dots then 2 sec dots then
1sec
dots. ?When you see this happen again adjust your ARGO etc for good copy.
Tnx info
73 and tnx to all for screen shots and info and to John/VE1ZJ for all the xband
qso's so far.
de Mal/G3KEV

regards and gl in 2002
Uwe/dj8wx