Re: LF: waste

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: waste
From: "Dexter McIntyre W4DEX" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:42:57 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
I saw one good "AQC" and the measles, otherwise signals were much weaker
than the night before.

AQC posted at:

http://www.gostanly.com/w4dex/135922_30Dec01.jpg

Dex

gii3kev wrote:

It seems to be a waste of time and frequency spectrum for someone to be
transmitting 7 level FSK every night especially when those monitoring
are making it clear that they are not interested. These observations
seem clear from the mail posted on here. Maybe the person concerned is
not reading the mail.
Is there any point the rest of us sitting up all night trying on QRS and
DFCW if we are going to be swamped by this 7FSK.
I picked a clear freq and  was active last night from 2100 - 0005 and
0500 - 0650 but then a station started up virtually on top of me on 7FSK
and probably wiped me and the others near by out.
What is the point in doing this ??
Did anyone across in the USA and Canada see anything last night of the
rest of us on qrs and dfcw.
73 de Mal/G3KEV