LF: Re: 136 tonight

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 136 tonight
From: "Walter" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:15:25 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hallo John and All,
  thank you for the tip. Yes I did not know that you receive from 921 to
924 only. My generator was set to 921, but that means 920.72 exactly, as
Markus measured. So this night I will take the 924 or exactly 923.72. Sorry
about my Generator, it has only 1Hz-steps. I will pay attention to avoid
collisions with others.
Best fer 2002 and 73     Walter DJ2LF