LF: 7FSK bandwidth

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 7FSK bandwidth
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:30:32 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi John and LF group,

first of all, tnx agn to VE1ZJ for his reports. For me, being located in the "backyard" of continental Europe and possibly having the smallest ERP of the TA stns, its still very special each time John mentions my callsign.

For 7FSK, I still think the simple solution is to cut tone spacing from 200 to 20 mHz. This would in no way affect SNR, but gain acceptance of co-bandusers as well as readability.

Incidentally, the central frequency nr. 4 is not used anywhere in Jims message. With current parameters, this leaves a 0.4 Hz gap for other users... ;-)

Happy New Year
73 de Markus, DF6NM